Volunteers are an essential part of our programming!
Join us by volunteering your time. Some experience is helpful but not vital – we’ll find just the right place for you!
- Support our team during lessons as:
- A Leader
- A Side-Walker
- Assist MRT Staff with horse and farm management.
- Grooming Horses
- Cleaning Tack and Stables
- Training Horses
- Mucking Stalls
- Assist with Farm Maintenance
- Weed Whacking
- Fence Mending
- Provide Administrative Support
- Donor Outreach
VOLUNTEER TRAINING SCHEDULE
If you are interested in attending a training, please email email@example.com to receive more information.
READY TO VOLUNTEER?
You will be asked to complete a few forms before your first day as a volunteer. Please click below to view forms and further information.
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org