At times, caregivers feel lost or unsure about what their children might need, or how to respond to their behavior.
Circle of Security benefits families with children of any age.
This caregiver series is designed to:
- Enhance understanding of your child’s emotional needs
- Learn how to read those needs
- Support your child’s ability to manage emotions
- Strengthen parent-child relationship
- Time to engage with horses to practice and integrate Circle of Security concepts will be included.
FREE thanks to the Vermont Children’s Trust Foundation
Date and Time
5 Wednesdays @9 am-12 pm
Wednesday, May 17 @9 am-12 pm
Wednesday, May 24 @9 am-12 pm
Wednesday, May 31 @9 am-12 pm
Wednesday, June 7 @9 am-12 pm
Wednesday, June 14 @9 am-12 pm
Please complete the following form and our team will be in touch to confirm your registration!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.